Thursday, March 27
- At 9:54 a.m. a caller from Hathaway Road reported a suspicious silver Honda Accord in the area with front end damage and a male party inside. The vehicle was gone on police arrival.
- At 3:36 p.m. officers were called to Main Street for a report of failure to return a UHaul vehicle. Police spoke to the party involved who admitted to still having the vehicle. He was advised to contact the manager regarding payment and returning of the vehicle.
Friday, March 28
- At 11:13 p.m. an outbound train was reportedly blocking Middlesex Ave.
- At 8:09 a.m. following a traffic stop on Shawsheen Ave. police issued a Burlington man a summons for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating with no inspection sticker.
- At 4:46 p.m. the Department of Public Works requested an officer take a report regarding property damage to the Shawsheen School. Police viewed the damage and waiting on scene for the inspector to review it.
- At 11:27 p.m. a CVS caller reported that several individuals yelled vulgarities at her in the parking lot while taping it using their cell phones. The vehicle was gone on police arrival.
Saturday, March 29
- At 3:03 a.m. Citgo on Middlesex Ave. reported a past theft of $85 in gas. The party attempted to have the bill sent to a business.
- At 10:09 a.m. a Middlesex Ave. caller reported that his vehicle’s passenger side rear window was broken sometime between 7 and 7:30 p.m. the previous night.