Friday, May 30
- At 1:22 a.m. police were off with a man at Shell Station who said he was being stalked. The Fire Department transported the man to Winchester Hospital.
- At 2:45 a.m. a possible shoplifting incident was reported at CVS with a man and woman still in the store. No items were taken. A product was removed from its box and placed next to it on the shelf.
- At 8:29 a.m. a detail officer at the Target construction site was on scene with a construction employee who said a generator was stolen sometime overnight.
- At 8:41 a.m. a caller reported that a rock was thrown through the window of their Main Street nail salon sending glass into the salon. A window was also broken at Main Street Consignment.
Saturday, May 31
- At 1:03 p.m. a physical confrontation between family members was reported on Main Street.
- At 9:54 p.m. an anonymous caller reported a man left her home in Lowell and is currently driving intoxicated towards Bay Street in Wilmington.
- At 11:31 p.m. a caller on Lowell Street reported that his vehicle was rear ended near Textron but the other vehicle left the scene towards Reading.
Sunday, June 1
- At 11:36 a.m. a resident called to report a possible breaking and entering from the previous weekend. There was no sign of forced entry but $8,000-$10,000 in jewelry was missing.
- At 6:00 p.m. a walk-in party reported their iPhone was taken from Shriners Auditorium during graduation. The track showed the phone in the area of CVS. The phone was turned off and was unable to be located at the time.