Wednesday, April 16
- At 10:31 a.m. the manager of Panera Bread reported a counterfeit $20 bill that was found the previous night.
- At 11:53 a.m. a Cardsmart employee reported a counterfeit $20 bill was used recently as well.
- At 6:26 p.m. a 21-year-old woman was out of control and refusing to leave a residence on Dadant Drive. The woman left before officer arrival. She is with a friend who does not have a license and is possibly under the influence.
- At 10:42 p.m. a Fairmeadow Road caller’s wife heard a noise from the bedroom and discovered their window had been broken. Police conducted a check of the area. It was unclear how the window broken, but no crime took place.
Thursday, April 17
- At 2:17 p.m. a caller reported a party on Paddock Street was threatening to harm himself. The NEMLEC SWAT team was notified, but the person was not in Wilmington. Malden Police were notified, and they reported they had the man and transported him to a nearby hospital.
- At 11:08 p.m. a vehicle pulled behind the sheds in the lot next to Burger King and shut its lights off. The woman said she pulled there to get a ride with someone else. Police brought the woman to the station to await a ride and towed the vehicle.