Friday, March 7
- At 12:22 a.m. a shoplifter was reported at CVS. A man wearing a black hoodie got into the passenger seat of a white pick up truck. The man bought two items at the pharmacy and front counter, then returned to the shopping area and possibly placed a bottle of body wash into the bag. Units checked a Butters Row address but could not locate the suspect vehicle.
- At 6:23 a.m. a the Wilmington High School construction site a caller reported several items missing, including copper and tools.
- At 4:45 p.m. an Allen Park Drive caller reported three teenagers with a gun that had a scope. They were last seen heading to the area of Plymouth Ave. Police checked the area but were unable to locate the teens.
- At 8:44 p.m. North Reading Police reported two men left Tavern on Main Street after purchasing two beers and putting them in their pockets. They were seen leaving in a vehicle and police were concerned about them driving while consuming the beers.
Saturday, March 8
- At 12:17 p.m. State Police reported a box truck on fire in the area of I-93. Firefighters responded and found no fire. State Police handled the scene.
- At 5:24 p.m. a man was on the side of Main Street leaning on a guardrail and a caller was concerned for his well-being. The Fire Department evaluated the man and transported him to Winchester Hospital in protective custody.
Sunday, March 9
- At 3:33 p.m. credit card fraud was reported from Cumberland Farms on Main Street, as well as Walgreens.