Wednesday, June 18
- At 12:27 p.m. a customer tried to pass a counterfeit bill at Wilmington Shell. The suspect left in a silver vehicle, and was stopped by a detail officer on Butters Row. An officer spoke to the involved parties, and verified with the bank that the bill is real, but old. It was taken out of circulation and an officer returned a current bill to the involved party.
- At 9:19 p.m. a person called from Chandler Road to report that a man the caller knows just assaulted them. Police issued a temporary restraining order, and arrested Corey N. McCann, 29, of 7 Catherine Ave., Wilmington. McCann was charged with assault and battery.
Thursday, June 19
- At 8:02 a.m. a caller reported vandalism at a business on Eames Street. The reporting person said materials had been thrown around and spray painting had taken place. Scrap metal was left in a loading dock area, arranged to try and puncture tires. The metal was discovered prior to any tires being destroyed.
- At 10:49 a.m. a walk-in party reported that an elderly woman grabbed her daughter’s arm at As Good As it Gets on Lowell Street. Police followed up at an area home, but no one was at the property at the time.
- At 10:08 p.m. a mother requested assistance with her autistic son, who left the home in pajamas and a light colored shirt. An officer was flagged down by a truck driver who said he saw a male matching the description hiding behind his truck while it was parked near Dinette World. Police located the boy on Middlesex Ave. and Palmer Way.