Friday, June 20
- At 5:13 p.m. a domestic incident was called in on Mill Road. Police transported a person to Winchester Hospital. Alex Kittredge, 26, of 25 Mill Road, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with assault and battery.
- At 6:18 p.m. Burlington Police notified Wilmington officers of an erratic operator seen crossing the center line multiple times in their town. Police located the vehicle, which was involved in a minor motor vehicle crash on Burlington Ave. Robert F. Roose, 32, of 9123 Avalon Drive, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with third offense operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.
Saturday, June 21
- At 7:48 a.m. a caller on Industrial Way reported the front door of their business was smashed in. No entry appeared to be made and employees were going to review the security tape.
- At 8:47 p.m. police received a report of a loose horse wandering in the area of Chestnut Street. The Animal Control Officer returned the horse home and spoke to the owner.
Sunday, June 22
- At 9:51 a.m. a past larceny was reported on Evergreen Drive. The caller’s daughter had a friend over who he believes stole some Lennox pieces from the home. The resident called to report that she has located the items and they were not stolen.
- At 8:44 p.m. a passing motorist on Nichols Street reported a dark colored sedan with occupants throwing fireworks out the back window. Tewksbury Police were notified of the situation. A Grace Drive caller reported fireworks going off for the past few hours sporadically from the Fairmeadow area.