Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
This week we asked you to help us compile the top ethnic restaurants in town. The wait is over. Here is the top five.
- Wilmington Patch Facebook follower Trisha Cavanaugh said her top choice in town is , which offers up a variety of Chinese food and Sushi.
- Another of Cavanaugh's favorite restaurants is over the border in Woburn, where serves up top Vietnamese cuisine.
- In Reading, you can head to for a hidden gem that includes a sushi and oyster bar. It's not a far drive, and the food is worth the trip.
- Call ahead and you can pick up piping hot food at , which includes a lengthy menu of delicious choices.
- offers up traditional favorites that are spicy with generous servings of peppers, garlic, scallions and celery. Head in for lunchtime combos that are a great value.
Did we miss anything? Tell us in the comment section below, and be sure to rate the burgers you've eaten in the comments section, and review the restaurants in our Places directory.