Here are 5 pieces of information to get you over the hump on this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person in line at the drive-thru.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, there will be increasing clouds, with a high near 37. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
2. It's Happening Today: The Border War Continues! Tonight, Tewksbury High travels down Route 38 to Ristuccia Arena to Clash with Wilmington High in boys' hockey action. The Wildcats and Redmen have won the last two Division 2 State Championships and there is a good chance they will meet in the Division 2 State Tournament this year.
3. Reader Comment of the Day: "Kevin can you explain what this means "an elderly man of of his house". I would expect more out of a candidate for selectman. Good luck with your campaign, before you jump all over existing board members, maybe you should get a grasp on the english language." Reader Steve H, commenting on the story, "Selectmen's Notebook: Delays Won't Put High School Project Over Budget."
4. It's Also Happening Today: The Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. Click here for a look at tonight's agenda.
5. And Another Thing: Everybody wants to save some money, right? Find the lowest gas prices in Wilmington by checking out the Wilmington Commute Page. In addition to the lowest gas prices, click here and we can also tell you about the area traffic conditions, updated every five minutes!