To the Residents of Wilmington,
It’s time for Wilmington to elect a new State Representative on November 6th ! The first step is to vote in the Republican Primary September 6th.
Wilmington can’t afford an incumbent who favors the other town with more voters!
Your vote can bring change! Wilmington taxpayers need a Representative who is:
- Zealous to see Wilmington succeed and excel as a community
- Committed to education and to the completion of the new High School
- Pledged to work collaboratively with the Town Manager and all Town Boards
- Issue-driven, not personality-driven, with no allegiances to petty politics
- Does not take credit after the fact for work done by others
Wilmington needs a Representative with vision, not visibility -- not a career politician, who hands “Citations” out like confetti, who poses in front of kids on the House steps, then steps on struggling working families with his recent vote to unionize daycare workers.
My promise is to help you and your family – and not talk about what I did. Helping the people of Wilmington is a privilege, not a political talking point.
You deserve better! For Wilmington to win on November 6th, I need your help. I pledge to reach across the aisle and work with those of both parties who seek to return a balance of dialogue, debate, and common sense to the Massachusetts House of Representatives.
It’s time to move forward. You deserve a Representative as zealous an advocate for Wilmington as the incumbent was before he joined the “business as usual” of Beacon Hill.
It’s time for visionary new leadership to get Massachusetts back to work, and to:
- Rein in outrageous state spending
- Reduce the income and sales taxes
- Restore local aid to support education and public safety
- Remove over-regulation of job creating small businesses
Thank you for your consideration, for your support, and for your Vote!