1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high near 50 with a south wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. There is a 100 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 30 with a calm wind. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 47. Expect a calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Expect a light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 39. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Yentile Farm Development Committee will meet at 6 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School Personnel Subcommittee will meet at 7 p.m. at 100 Cook St. in Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
4. Yentile Farm News: Wilmington moved one step closer to development of the former Yentile Farm on Monday with the selection of a Winchester firm to complete designs for a recreational facility on the town-owned land. Read the full story here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington resident Shayne Kinsella, a member of the class of 2015 at Connecticut College, has been named to the Dean's High Honors list for the 2013 fall semester. Congratulations, Shayne!