1. Your Local Weekend Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high of 43 Friday with a 90 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Expect a light west wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday will be sunny, with a high near 42. Expect a northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Expect a northwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. There is a 20 percent chance of snow.
- There is a slight chance of snow showers before 3 p.m. on Sunday which will otherwise be partly sunny, with a high near 29. Windy.
- Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Breezy.
3. It's Happening Today: The Wilmington Rotary Club's Annual Auction will be held at Wilmington Knights of Columbus Hall at 6 p.m. The event is free to attend, and there will be a free buffet, as well as a cash bar. Monies raised go to various Wilmington Rotary Club projects and charities. Read more here.
4. This Weekend: The Wilmington High School Lamplighters Drama Guild present Arcadia Thursday Nov. 21 through Saturday Nov. 23 at the Wilmington High School Auditorium, all shows start at 7 p.m. There will be a Saturday matinee performance at 2 p.m. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a compost fire that started near the Tewksbury-Wilmington line early Thursday morning continues to smolder and could take several days to extinguish.