1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Expect a southeast wind from 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. There is a 50 percent chance of rain.
- There is a 100 percent chance of rain Monday night with a low around 50. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 41.
3. Today In Wildcats Sports: Wildcats boys varsity golf will take on Burlington at Billerica Country Club at 3:30 p.m.
Wildcats boys varsity soccer will take on Arlington High School at the North School at 3:45 p.m.
Wildcats girls varsity soccer will take on Arlington High School in Arlington at 3:45 p.m.
Wildcats girls varsity volleyball will take on Belmont at Belmont High School at 4 p.m.
4. It's Happening Today: Sign up for a memoir writing workshop at the Wilmington Memorial Library. No writing experience is required to attend this 5 week workshop. Participants will write, read, discuss, and edit their work, and produce a “Family Storybook.” Led by teacher and columnist Sally Cragin. You can register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, there are only two public meetings posted for this week in Wilmington. Find out who is meeting.