1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high of 70 on Friday. Expect a southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. There is a 100 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Expect a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday will be partly sunny, with a high near 63. Expect a salm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday night will be cloudy, with a low around 42. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
- Sunday will be partly sunny, with a high near 48. There is a 50 percent chance of rain.
- Sunday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 27.
3. Wildcats Football: Wilmington (7) will travel to Marblehead (2) for the Northeast Division 3 quarter finals tournament at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1 in Marblehead.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Wilmington Memorial Library will host a family movie night featuring 'Monster's University' at 6:45 p.m. Popcorn and lemonade will be served.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington Boosters Association is hosting a Comedy Night at Prince Pizza in Saugus on Saturday, Nov. 2.