1. Your Local Weekend Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Expect a west wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday nigh there will be a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday will be cloudy, with a high near 22. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday night there will be a low around 20. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph. There is an 80 percent chance of snow.
- Sunday will be cloudy, with a high near 30. There is a 70 percent chance of snow.
- Sunday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
3. Wildcats Basketball: Wildcats boys varsity basketball will take on Reading High School at Wilmington Middle School at 7 p.m.
Wildcats girls varsity basketball will take on Reading High School in Reading at 7 p.m.
4. It's Happening This Weekend: The Boston Metro Hi-Railers Model Railroad Club will host their holiday open house on Saturday at 5 Waltham St. in Wilmington on Saturday, Dec. 14 at 10 a.m. You can read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a lost Wilmington hiker spent a bitterly cold night in the White Mountains Wednesday before being rescued and airlifted to safety near the summit of Mount Haystack. Read more here.