1. Your Weekend Weather Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Expect a north wind from 8 to 13 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Expect a north wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday will be sunny, with a high near 77. Expect a northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 52. Expect a southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
3. This Weekend: Looking for something to do around town this weekend? We've got you covered. Check out our weekend planner including weekend events in and around Wilmington.
4. In Business: A Wilmington company finalized a contract this week with the Air Force to supply 1,300 cluster bombs for Saudi Arabia, according to a release from the U.S. Department of Defense.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we posted the bus routes for Shawsheen and West Intermediate Schools. View them here and stay tuned next week as we'll be posting more bus routes for the upcoming school year.