1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 78. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Thursday night will be clear, with a low around 50. Expect a calm wind.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 79. Expect a calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 54. Expect a south wind from 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 80. There is a 20 percent chance of showers after 2 p.m.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. There is a 30 percent chance of showers after 8 p.m.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Elderly Services Commission will meet at 1:30 p.m. at Buzznell Senior Center. You can view the agenda here.
Water and Sewer Commission will meet at 5 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Are you a Wilmington teen? Stop by the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. and voice your opinions on how to improve the library's Teen Zone. Oh, and eat some free pizza while you're at it.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the St. Thomas of Villanova Church Men's Group and Women of Wilmington will hold a "Wilmington Strong" Red Cross blood drive on Saturday, Sept. 28 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the basement hall of St. Thomas Church at 126 Middlesex Ave.