1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny with a high near 46. Expect a calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Expect a light southwest wind.
- Friday will be cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be cloudy, with a low around 34. Expect a southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. There is a 40 percent chance of rain
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 46. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 26.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Elderly Services Commission will meet at 1:30 p.m. at the Buzznell Senior Center. You can view the agenda here.
Water and Sewer Commission will meet at 5 p.m. in Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: The Wilmington High School Lamplighters Drama Guild present Arcadia Thursday Nov. 21 through Saturday Nov. 23 at the Wilmington High School Auditorium, all shows start at 7 p.m. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a section of Route 38 in Wilmington was closed Wednesday afternoon following a car crash at the intersection of Main Street and Cross Street. Check out the story and photos here.