1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 63. Expect a north wind from 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday night will be clear, with a low around 40. Expect a light and variable wind.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 72. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 51.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Board of Health will meet at 5:30 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
Board of Library Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. at the Wilmington Memorial Library in the Banda Room. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Check out Alex the Jester at the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. Alex the Jester prefers action to words, from mind bending sight gags to amazing stunts. When he finally clears his throat to speak, his audience is captivated by a funny sounding gibberish tongue called Grammelot. For children ages four and older. Find out how to register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, The Wilmington Chamber of Commerce will host Wilmington's 9th annual half marathon and 5K run or walk this Sunday, Sept. 22. The half marathon course for the race is completely new this year. Find out more about the race and how to register here.