1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be cloudy, with a high near 43. Expect a southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- There will be a low of 49 Tuesday night. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. There is a 100 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday there will be a high near 61. It will be breezy, with a south wind 20 to 24 mph and gusts as high as 55 mph. There is 100 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. It will be breezy, with a west wind 15 to 21 mph. There is a 60 percent chance of rain.
- Thanksgiving Day will be mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 18.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Shawsheen Valley Tech High School Personnel Subcommittee will meet at 100 Cook St., Billerica at 6:30 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
Shawsheen Valley Tech High School Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at 100 Cook St., Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
4. Thanksgiving Guide: Scrambling to get everything in order before Thanksgiving on Thursday? No worries, we've got a Thanksgiving guide for Wilmington.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a former Focaccia's employee provides more details on the sudden closing of the restaurant.