1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 70. Expect a light west wind becoming southwest from 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Expect a southwest wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Expect a southwest wind from 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Expect a south wind from 7 to 13 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. in Town Hall meeting room 9. Selectmen will consider calling a Nov. 13 Special Town Meeting. You can view the full agenda here.
Historical Commission will meet Monday at the Town Museum at 7:30 p.m.
4. It's Also Happening Today: The Wilmington Democratic Town Committee is meeting on Monday, Sept. 9 at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Memorial Library. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Selectmen will consider calling a Nov. 13 Special Town Meeting at their Sept. 9 meeting. The purpose of the Special Town Meeting would be to appropriate the necessary funds to purchase property at 120 Main St. owned by the Archdiocese of Boston, currently part of St. Dorothy's Parish. Stick with Wilmington Patch for full coverage of Monday's meeting.