1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 2 p.m. on Wednesday, then a slight chance of snow showers between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Wednesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Expect a northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 15. Expect wind chill values as low as -13 and a west wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Expect a west wind around 10 mph.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
3. Today In Public Meetings: School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. at the Wilmington Memorial Library. They will receive an update on the current search for a new superintendent. You can view the full agenda here.
4. Storm Center: Check back here throughout the storm for updates on what's happening in Wilmington. Patch will keep track of closings and power outages during the storm. If you see something in your area contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
5. ICYMI: Target announced earlier this week they would be opening a new location in Wilmington at 210 Ballardvale St. in October of 2014. Wilmington residents reacted to the announcement on our Facebook page, and here are some of their responses.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on twitter for more Wilmington news.