1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Expect a northwest wind from 5 to 8 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of scattered showers.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Expect a north wind from 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday will be Sunny, with a high near 63. Expect a north wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday night will be clear, with a low around 40. Expect a southwest wind from 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday night will be clear, with a low around 47.
3. Coming Up In Public Meetings: Wondering what public meetings are happening in Wilmington this week? We've got you covered. Check out the meeting schedule and agendas here.
4. It's Happening Today: Interested in Foreign Policy? Check out 'Great Decisions' at the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. The six-session program will focus on some of the most thought-provoking foreign policy challenges facing Americans. Great Decisions is America's largest discussion program on world affairs. Find out how to register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, tryouts for Wilmington Boys Travel Basketball will begin tonight at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Middle School with grades 4 and 5. Find out more here.