1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday with a high of 82 expected. There will be a calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- There is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday night with a low of 60 expected. Expect a light east wind.
- Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. There is a 20 percent chance of rain. Expect patchy fog before 9 a.m.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. There is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Expect patchy fog before 7 a.m.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
3. Back to School: Wilmington students went back to school on Tuesday, and we want you to share your best back to school photos on Wilmington Patch. Post back to school photos or stories to our open blog.
4. Job Hunt: Looking for a new job? Interested in working for the town of Wilmington? Find out how to apply for municipal positions here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we've posted lunch menus for each Wilmington school (as well as the gluten free menu) for August and September. Find out what's for lunch here.