1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 82. Expect a west wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- There is a 20 percent chance of showers Wednesday night with a low of 59. Expect a southwest wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 71. There is a 40 percent chance of showers.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 50.
3. Missing Cat: A male cat, answering to 'Rustle,' has been reported missing in the area of Ristuccia Arena. He is an orange tabby and weighs around 20 lbs. Read more about Rustle here.
4. It's Happening Today: Did you know the Wilmington Memorial Library has free resources available for Wilmington residents to learn a new language, improve computer skills and learn how to cook?Take an upcoming workshop and learn how to use these resources.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the Wilmington housing market continues to rebound. The most recent numbers from the Warren Group indicate a significant increase in home sales in Wilmington this July compared to the same month a year ago. Read more here.