1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, There will be a high near 59 Wednesday which will be breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. There is a 100 percent chance of rain.
- There will be a low around 29 Wednesday night which will be breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. There is an 80 percent chance of rain and snow.
- Thanksgiving Day will be mostly sunny, with a high near 33. It will be breezy, with a west wind 17 to 21 mph and gusts as high as 46 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 17.
3. Thanksgiving Guide: Scrambling to get everything in order before Thanksgiving on Thursday? No worries, we've got a Thanksgiving guide for Wilmington.
4. A Wildcats Thanksgiving: The Wilmington High School and Tewksbury Memorial High School football teams will face off in a Thanksgiving classic on Thursday. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: Wondering what's open and closed in Wilmington on Thanksgiving?