1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Expect a calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday night will be cloudy, with a low around 56. Expect a southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. There is a 60 percent chance of rain.
- There will be a high of 68 on Friday, with a breezy, southwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. There is an 80 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Expect a west wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
3. Today in Wilmington Public Meetings: Mass Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) will hold a public hearing at 11 a.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9.
4. Commuting in Wilmington: We polled our readers on Facebook and Twitter about the worst parts of town for traffic. Here is a selection of the responses we received.
5. Happy Halloween, Wilmington: It's Halloween, and we've got everything you need to know about celebrating in Wilmington. Find out when trick-or-treating will be held, what the forecast is and more.