1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 66. Expect a northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday night will be clear, with a low around 40. Expect a north wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 62. Expect an east wind from 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Finance Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9.
4. Today In Wildcats Athletics: Wildcats boys and girls cross country will take on Watertown High School at Arsenal Park in Watertown at 3:30 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a male Sato Shepherd mix, answering to "Dobby," has been missing from the Route 62 area since Oct. 3. Have you seen Dobby?