1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 29. Expect a northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday will be mostly clear, with a low around 21. Expect a west wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Expect a southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. There is a 30 percent chance of showers.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. There is a 50 percent chance of showers.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Open Space and Recreation Plan Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: The Wilmington Memorial Library will host a Family Movie Night on Wednesday featuring Despicable Me 2. Find out more about registration requirements here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Fourth of July Committee voted last week to cancel all of the annual Fun on the Fourth festivities. Find out why here.