1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 89. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 64. Expect a southwest wind from 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Expect a southwest wind from 5 to 13 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Expect a southwest wind from 6 to 10 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 80. There is a 20 percent chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
3. It's Happening Today: Are you curious about e-readers or considering purchasing one? Stop by the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. to hear Curtis Wyant, Technology Librarian, review the types of e-readers on the market and explain the features unique to each.
4. Have a New Neighbor?: Check out these Wilmington homes that sold last week.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we've posted bus routes for Wilmington Middle School for the upcoming school year. Find out where and when to catch the bus here.