1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 83. Expect a west wind from 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 52. Expect a west wind from 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 80. Expect a west wind from 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Expect a west wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Conservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9.
4. Get Social: Want to get on Facebook, but need guidance setting up your account? Social media expert, Niri Jaganath, will provide an in-depth introduction to Facebook at Wilmington Memorial Library on 7 p.m. Find out how to register here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, here are Wilmington Wildcats varsity games scheduled for today:
Wildcats boys varsity golf will take on Wakefield at 3:30 p.m. at Hillview Country Club.
Wildcats girls varsity volleyball will take on Watertown High School in Watertown at 4 p.m.