1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Tuesday with a high near 83. Expect a calm wind becoming east from5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- There is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday with a high of 80 expected. Expect a north wind around 6 mph and patchy fog before 9 a.m.
- Wednesday night there is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low of 62 expected. There will be a light and variable wind.
- Thursday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. There is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
3. Bus Routes: In the days leading up to the first day of school in Wilmington, we've posted bus routes for each grade level. We've included them all below:
- Woburn Street and North Intermediate School Bus Routes
- Wilmington High School Bus Routes
- Wilmington Middle School Bus Routes
- Shawsheen School and West Intermediate Bus Routes
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Superintendent Joanne Benton announced her retirement to staff on Monday, the first day of school for Wilmington teachers. Read what Benton had to say about her decision to retire here.