1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 23. Expect a west wind 5 to 11 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of snow.
- Wednesday night will be clear, with a low around 8. Expect a west wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 28. Expect a southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Expect a southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. There will be 20 percent chance of snow.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Board of Assessors will meet at Wilmington Town Hall in the small conference room at 2 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
4. RMLD Contest: Reading Municipal Light Department recently honored 14 elementary school students from the four towns in its service territory for their prize-winning entries in the Annual RMLD T-shirt Contest. Included were four students from Wilmington. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington selectmen honored Public Buildings Department employee Mike Scanlon on Monday for saving the life of a 9-year-old student at North Intermediate School. Check out our video and photos here.