1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 79. Expect a west wind from 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 53. Expect a southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday will be sunny, with a high near 80. Expect a west wind from 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 56. Expect a southwest wind from around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Water and Sewer Commission will meet at 5 p.m. in Town Hall meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Ipods for Wounded Veterans is presenting a country concert live on Wilmington Community Television at 10 Waltham St. at 8 p.m. on Thursday. Find out how you can get free studio seating here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a lost calico cat has been found in the vicinity of Osgood St, Andover. She is very sweet and friendly. Her name is Bella. Please call 978-473-3070 if found.