1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be cloudy with a high near 54. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday night will be cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 34. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 51. Expect a west wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 30.
3. Today In Public Meetings: School Committee will meet in the Wilmington High School library at 7 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
4. Today In Wildcats Sports: Wildcats girls varsity volleyball will take on Wakefield at Wakefield High School at 4 p.m.
Wildcats boys varsity soccer will take on Watertown High School at Wilmington High School at 6 p.m.
Wildcats girls varsity soccer will take on Watertown High School at Victory Field in Watertown at 6 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, swing by the Wilmington Memorial Library at 4 p.m. and learn how to make an awesome string doll. The possibilities are endless – mummies, vampires, video game characters and movie characters. Find out more here.