1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Expect a wind chill values as low as -8 and west wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 5. Expect a wind chill values as low as -10 and west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 22 and wind chill values as low as -9. Expect a west wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday will be partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Expect a west wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. Job Hunt Help: Looking for a new job in town? Check out these listings for Wilmington posted over the past week.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, two members of both the Wilmington Board of Selectmen and School Committee face expiring terms in 2014, as nomination papers are now available for the April 26 town election. Find out how each race is shaping up for the upcoming town election.