1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 15. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 23. Expect a northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Board of Assessors will meet at 2 p.m. in the Wilmington Town Hall small conference room. You can view the agenda here.
Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. in Wilmington Town Hall meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
Conservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Wilmington Town Hall auditorium. You can view the agenda here.
4. Teacher Tribute Program 2013: Is there a special teacher in your life? Have you thought about the Wilmington Education Foundation's teacher tribute program? Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, the Wilmington Police Department has announced a speed limit change on Church Street due to the construction of the new high school. Find out more here.