1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 77. Expect a calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 55. Expect a light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 85. Expect a west wind from 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 54. Expect a west wind from 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Board of Health will meet at 5:30 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9.
4. Today In Wildcats Sports: Wildcats boys and girls varsity cross country will take on Wakefield at Wilmington High School at 3:30 p.m.
Wildcats girls varsity field hockey will takes on Stoneham at Wilmington High School at 6 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington Farmers Market posted a thank you note following their successful 2013 season. You can read it here.