1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Tuesday with a high of 81 expected. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Expect patchy fog before 10 a.m.
- There is a 30 percent chance of rain Tuesday night with a low of 58 expected. There will be a west wind from 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 79. Expect a west wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Board of Health will meet at 5:30 p.m. in Wilmington Town Hall meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. Coming Up: Did you know the Wilmington Memorial Library has free resources available for Wilmington residents to learn a new language, improve computer skills and learn how to cook? Take an upcoming workshop and learn how to use these resources.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Boston Magazine recently released their annual list of the best school districts in the Commonwealth. Find out where Wilmington ranks on this list.