1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 87. Expect a calm wind becoming west from 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 63. Expect a light west wind.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 90. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday, there is a 20 percent chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms with a high near 91. Otherwise it will be mostly sunny.
- There is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Thursday night with a low of 64 expected.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Board of Health will meet at 5:30 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: Want to know how to visit travel destinations on a budget? Marcy Yeager, coordinator of International Studies at Northern Essex Community College and adventure travel junkie, will share her own travel triumphs and woes and help make international travel an economic reality. The event will take place at Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, we've posted Wilmington High School bus routes for the upcoming school year. We'll be posting bus routes for all schools in the coming days.