1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, There will be a high near 21 on Tuesday. Expect a calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. There is an 80 percent chance of snow.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Expect a northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight. There is a 60 percent chance of snow.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Expect a west wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 18. Expect a west wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Board of Health will meet at 5:30 p,m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
State Rep. Miceli will hold office hours at 6:30 p.m. in the Wilmington Town Hall auditorium.
Board of Library Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. at the Wilmington Memorial Library. You can view the agenda here.
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at 100 Cook Street, Billerica. You can view the agenda here.
4 It's Happening Today: Want to build and decorate your own gingerbread house, decorated with frosting and lots of candy, just in time for the holidays? Stop by the Wilmington Memorial Library on Tuesday. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, More snow is headed our way. The National Weather Service is predicting 2 to 4 inches of snow that could snarl the Tuesday evening rush hour. Find out more here.