1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be sunny, with a high near 28. Expect a northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- There will be increasing clouds Thursday night, with a low around 16. Expect a calm wind.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Expect a southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of snow showers
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Expect a southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday will be cloudy, with a high near 49. There is a 50 percent chance of rain.
- Saturday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. There is a 70 percent chance of rain.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Board of Assessors will meet at 2 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in the small conference room. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Jackie Davis, owner of Wilmington based RoomScape Interiors shares tips, will be at the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. Thursday to share tricks and insider secrets you can use to quickly and affordably create a stylish space in our home where you can relax and unwind. Find out about registration requirements for this event.
5. And One More Thing: Wilmington High School students should consider participating in WCTV's Project 231 to get personalized lessons from media professionals on how to make successful projects for both television and web productions. Participants receive free transportation to WCTV Studios, where you have access to our state-of-the-art HD cameras, professional editing software, television air time and coveted space on our YouTube and Vimeo channels. Find out how to get involved here.