1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 63. Expect a northeast wind from 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 40. Expect a light northeast wind.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Expect a calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Expect a light north wind. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9.
4. Today In Wildcats Sports: Wildcats boys varsity golf will take on Lexington High School at Lexington Golf Club at 3:30 p.m.
Wildcats girls varsity volleyball will take on Arlington High School at Wilmington Middle School at 4 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, a member of the Boston Bruins stopped by a Wilmington eatery for lunch on Tuesday. Find out which Bruin and where they ate.