Invite a friend
Chamber of Commerce Comedy Night
Wilmington Chamber of Commerce 6th Annual Comedy Night.
- Fun, inexpensive night out ($15 per ticket)
- 4 hilarious comics scheduled
- Bring in your own food/snacks
- Cash bar
- Great raffles
- Doors open at 7pm, Comics on stage at 8pm
- Make it your Valentine's date night!
Call Nancy Vallee at 978-657-7211 for tickets. Tables of 10 still available.
|Where||Aleppo Temple Shrine Auditorium 99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887 (Fez Room)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles|
|Price||$15 per ticket/tables of 10 available|
More About Aleppo Temple Shrine Auditorium
The Aleppo Temple Shriners believe in the fundamental tenets of Freemasonry: brotherly love, relief and truth. The Shriners believe in God, but it is not a religious organization -- any person who believes in a Supreme Being can be a Freemason. It is a charitable organization with a strong sense of patriotism, philanthropy and family. The 37,000 square-foot Shriner auditorium can be rented as a convention and exhibit space.
Other events here
- Roller Derby at Shriners Auditorium Monthly, 4:00 pm