Tuesday is Valentine's Day, which means it's time to start planning your night out on the town.
Sure, there are plenty of options throughout the area. But there are also plenty of dinner choices right here in Wilmington.
We want your input on the debate as well. Let us know your favorite Valentine's Day destination in the comments section below, and let us know what you think of our choices.
- Golden Ginger provides a good atmosphere and good food to go along with it. Though there are several solid options for take out Chinese food in the area, this provides a nice setting for a sit down dinner with your Valentine.
- Focaccia has live music some nights, and always has hot and fresh Italian meals to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for a pizza or something to remind you of a homemade Italian dinner, this is a great option.
- Similarly to Focaccia, Rocco's provides a great family environment and the Italian food to go with it. This is a local favorite, and a great Valentine's Day choice.
- Not everyone can make date night plans. Some people have to go during the day. If that's true for you, The Country Chef Restaurant is a perfect option. This morning spot is open daily from 7 a.m.-1 p.m., so Valentine's Day breakfast could be in the cards for you.
- Like we mentioned in yesterday's Valentine's Day post, going out to dinner isn't for everyone. Making a romantic meal at home works too. You can shop locally at Elia's, Market Basket and Lucci's to pick up all the supplies you need.