Happy Thanksgiving! Schools, banks, Wilmington Town Hall, the post office, Wilmington Memorial Library and most retail stores are closed on Thursday in honor of Turkey Day. But not everything is closed on Thanksgiving in Wilmington.
If we have missed any of what's open or closed, please add them in the comments section below.
Here is a list of some businesses and whether they are open or closed on Thursday:
- Sonic – 3 p.m.-Midnight
- McDonald’s – 5 a.m.-Midnight
- Elia's Country Store – 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Planet Fitness – 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
- RMA Fitness – 7 a.m.-12 p.m. Classes - 8:15 a.m. kickboxing, 9:30 a.m. jazzercise
- Mobil on the Run – Open all day
- Heav'nly Donuts – 4:30a.m.-1 p.m.
- Rocco’s – CLOSED
- Lucci’s – CLOSED
- Chili’s – CLOSED
- Panera Bread – CLOSED
- Golden Ginger – CLOSED
- Market Basket – CLOSED
- The Ninety Nine Restaurant – CLOSED
- Simard’s – CLOSED
- Designs by Don – CLOSED
- Colonial Park Liquor – CLOSED
- Wilmington Plaza Liquors – CLOSED