Five Things You Need to Know Today, December 10
Wilmington's Board of Selectmen meet on Monday at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall.
"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. It will likely be a warm but wet start to the week. According to Weather.com, temperatures climb all the way up to 58° on Monday. The bad news is that there is an 80 percent chance of a steady morning rain that will turn into afternoon showers.
2. The high school project will likely be mentioned at tonight's Board of Selectmen meeting. On Friday the town announced that it was served with papers taking the school to Superior Court. On Monday, the Board of Selectmen holds a meeting at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 9.
3. Did you miss anything on Patch this weekend? Our coverage included a follow up on last week's devastating fire on North Street, shocking child sex allegations in News Nearby and the latest Wilmington police log as well.
4. You can get your kids ready for bed with a trip to the library tonight. Wilmington Memorial Library hosts PJ Storytime for children two to six years old. Kids can wear their favorite pajamas and bring their favorit teddy bear or blanket beginning at 6:45 p.m. and listen to some great stories.
5. Have a great holiday light display in Wilmington? You could win $100,000 for Wilmington Public Schools if you enter your house in our Deck the House Contest. Your home could be a national winner, or you could have your electric bill paid this holiday season. Do Wilmington proud!