Five Things You Need to Know Today, April 3
A pair of meetings and Woburn Street School Night on Tuesday in Wilmington.
"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the new feature in the comments section.
1. Solid spring conditions move into the area on Tuesday. According to Weather.com, temperatures will reach 57° on a sunny day in Wilmington. There is a zero percent chance of rain on the day and skies will be mainly sunny throughout.
2. Tuesday is a busy one for Wilmington teams. The boys track team is at home against Woburn at 3:30 p.m. and the girls lacrosse team hosts Lexington at 3:45 p.m. Meanwhile, the girls track team travels to Woburn at 3:30 p.m. while the boys lacrosse team heads to Lexington at 4 p.m.
3. One group of local students invades the library on Tuesday. Woburn Street School students and their families are invited to drop in to Wilmington Memorial Library to get a library card, win raffle prizes, go on a scavenger hunt, listen to surprise readers, and more. The event begins at 6 p.m.
4. A pair of local boards will be in action tonight. First at 5:30 p.m., the Board of Health meets in Town Hall, Room 9. Then at 7:30 p.m., the Planning Board gathers for a meeting of its own in the same place.
5. Where should Wilmington residents go for their last minute tax needs? We need your help in this week's Best of Patch Readers' Choice. Vote in our poll and let us know in the comments section of the article to help your fellow residents get their taxes done the right way.