Five Things to Do This Weekend: July 29-31
Library, bingo and pet events here in Wilmington.
It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: Wilmington Memorial Library, 175 Middlesex Avenue; July 29-31
- Why Go: Learn about the good luck symbol of Morocco, the Khamsa, as you make a paper version in this crafts lesson.
- Pricing: Free; register at 978-694-2098
- Where/When: Wilmington Pet Shop, 911 Main Street; Daily, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why Go: Help save homeless and stray kittens and cats while getting your pet’s nails clipped.
- Pricing: $5 per pet
- Where/When: Wilmington Memorial Library, 175 Middlesex Avenue; July 29
- Why Go: If you fancy yourself a world traveler, you’ll want to check out this event, which features music, crafts, puppets and more.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Wilmington Memorial Library, 175 Middlesex Avenue; July 30, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Why Go: Find paperbacks, hardcover books, DVDs, and books on tape and CD.
- Pricing: Varies
- Where/When: Buzzell Senior Center, 15 School Street; July 29, 1 p.m.
- Why Go: Socialize with other senior friends over a game of bingo.
- Pricing: Cost per card