Sure, Wilmington's Fourth of July festivities may be wrapped up after five days of fun. But that just means you've got some free time tonight for some more fireworks.
Below is a list of fireworks displays scheduled over the next two days in surrounding towns. If you have been to any in the past, or end up attending one this year, be sure to let your fellow readers know the scoop on the fireworks in the comments section below.
Happy Fourth of July, Wilmington!
Wednesday, July 4
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Winthrop: Winthrop Bay. Parade at 9 a.m. Fireworks after dark.
- Newton: Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Tewksbury: Livingston Street Park. 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Waltham: Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Amesbury: Woodsom Farm. Music at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Salisbury Beach: Fireworks at 10:15 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
- Lexington: Hastings Park. 6-11 p.m. Fireworks after dusk.