Bruins Announce Return Date to Wilmington Ice
Team releases schedule for its annual development camp at Ristuccia Arena.
It wasn't long ago that the Boston Bruins had their season come to a close with a crushing Game 7 loss to the Washington Capitals.
But before long, Wilmington hockey fans will have the chance to take the first step forward in getting ready for next season.
The team announced on Thursday the dates for its upcoming Development Camp, which will open with an on-ice practice on Thursday, June 28. The camp, held at Ristuccia Arena, lasts until Monday, July 2.
Below is the schedule for this year's camp:
Thursday, June 28
- On-ice practice begins at 10:30 a.m.
Friday, June 29
- On-ice practice begins at 11 a.m.
- Power skating drills take place at 12:45 p.m.
Saturday, June 30
- Power skating begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Regular practice begins on ice at 11:45 a.m.
Sunday, July 1
- A practice and scrimmage begins at 11 a.m.
Monday, July 2
- Power skating starts at 10 a.m.
- Puck drops on a scrimmage at 11 a.m.
Practices are open to members of the public, though the schedule is subject to change. The Bruins will release a full roster of expected attendees of the Development Camp at a later date, but the roster usually includes young players and recent draft picks.